Pet Pix Page
Tattoo & Piercing Pix
Have a favorite recipe you would like to share? Post it here. If you have problems posting, send it to email@example.com
August 6, 2017
at 2:48 PM said:
Hello viewer My name is Meirt Nabinett from Canada ,I promise to share this testimony all over the world because my Ex Lover return back to me, and today
with all due respect i want to thank...Dr.seeker ziglala for helping me in getting my Ex Lover back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted
Dr seeker he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my Lover will call me and i did according to the instructions given to
me by him and surprisingly, in 24 hours, my Ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth
today because Dr.seeker ziglala has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact Dr.seeker ziglala
In case have been with a broken heart and you want your ex back just contact the same man...
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money?
(10)He can cure you from any diseases.?
(11) HIV CURE.?
(12) Do you have a low sperm count?
(13) Becoming a manager spell.
(14 )long life spell.
(15) get a job spell
(16) Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell.
(17) low sperm count spell.
(18) win your court case spell
A man that can bring family together as one..contact him and
you your problem will be successfully cure
contact him today on his email and your problem we be solve
August 7, 2014
at 7:34 AM said:
the starter;2 cups of warm water, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 TBLS of yeast.let stand for 15 minutes
5 cups of flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1/4 cup of olive oil
mix starter and ingrediants together quickly. it will be quite sticky. Do Not Add more Flour! place in oiled bowl and let rise for an hour
punch down and cut ball in two. on a well foured board work dough into desired shap and thickness. add flour as needed
makes two 15" pizzas
addition to fudge recipe.....
June 1, 2014
at 11:50 PM said:
I just noticed....you need to add the evaporated milk to the mixture right after the sugar and margarine are blended well....sorry about that....then put stuff in the microwave....proceed with the recipe below....thanks! Hydra
Rose's Famous Microwave Fudge
May 31, 2014
at 6:40 AM said:
Rose's Famous Microwave Fudge (Peanut Butter/Chocolate recipe)
*no substitutions and be careful as this gets hot so use oven mitts to handle the cookware!*
you will need a wooden spoon, 2 quart glass bowl, 13" x 9" glass pan (can use metal or aluminum though), oven mitts!
3 cups sugar
1 1/2 sticks of margarine (12 tbs, do not use butter)
2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 oz can)
1 small jar or 1/2 large jar of marshmallow fluff (about 6 oz)
1 bag of chocolate chips (12 oz)
1 scoop of smooth peanut butter (about 1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Melt the margarine in the microwave for 30 seconds and allow to cool a couple of minutes...add the sugar and mix well in your 2 quart glass bowl. Put this in the microwave and put the microwave on for 8 minutes....you want to have the mixture boil for about five minutes but you want to stop the microwave every 2 1/2 minutes to stir the mixture with a wooden spoon...so, do this and you can leave the bowl in the microwave, just stop the microwave every 2 1/2 minutes and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon and start it up again....be careful as the mixture will get VERY HOT!.....at the end of the eight minute cycle remove the glass bowl with oven mitts on.....now, you will add the vanilla extract, and then the marshmallow fluff and stir it up with your wooden spoon really good, then add the peanut butter, stir well again and then add the chocolate chips and stir well again.......use a bit of margarine to lightly grease up a 13" by 9" pan and carefully pour your fudge into this pan.....let is cool for a few minutes and then place the pan in the fridge and allow the fudge to chill for about two hours or a bit more.....I use a pizza cutter to cut it or a really sharp small knife....viola, homemade fudge that is awesome!!! You can freeze the fudge for later use and it will keep well for up to six months....you can also skip the peanut butter and you can also use other candy chips like butterscotch or mint flavored, etc :)
April 16, 2013
at 11:38 AM said:
Simple and Easy Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup butter
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 cup half and half
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
pepper, to taste
This by far is the easiest and best Alfredo sauce recipe I have found yet! I love pasta and Alfredo and searched forever to make it homemade. I think that too many recipes have too many ingredients and that others are too watery.
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
2. Once butter is almost melted, add the package of cream cheese. It's easiest to cut it into 4 pieces so that it melts quicker.
3. Once butter and cream cheese are mixed well together, add the cup of half and half, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and then shake pepper on top. Stir all together until well mixed.
4. Once it's mixed well and sauce-like, take it off the burner and set aside so it can thicken up. Stir every few moments.
April 16, 2013
at 8:59 AM said:
Low Calorie oven baked fajita
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut... into strips
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
1 medium onion, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
March 11, 2013
at 8:03 AM said:
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup milk
1 package taco seasoning mix
2 1/2 cups mashed potato flakes (you could also use left over mashed potatoes and omit the butter and milk)
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup salsa
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Sour cream, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter. Add milk and 2 tablespoon taco seasoning. Remove from heat and add potato flakes until incorporated. Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch pan.
2. Bake for 7-10 minutes until it just BARELY turns golden brown.
3. In a medium skillet, cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through. Drain. Add Salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly.
4. Pour into crust. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes. Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Cut and serve with sour cream.
February 12, 2013
at 5:50 AM said:
Garlic Lemon and Romano Cheese Crusted Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Cheddar and Cream Cheese
oil, for greasing pan
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a large, shallow baking dish with oil.
2. Butterfly each breast by slicing in half horizontally through the center, cutting almost but not completely through. Place one slice each of Cheddar and cream cheese in the center of each breast. Close again as if placing between the pages of a book. Set aside.
3. Pour milk into a shallow bowl. In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Romano cheese. Carefully dip each breast first in milk, then in breadcrumb mixture, patting lightly to firmly coat. Place breasts side by side in a single layer in pre-oiled baking dish, tucking edges under to seal.
4. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in lemon juice and garlic, and drizzle evenly over chicken. Season breasts with garlic salt and paprika, if using.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
November 19, 2012
at 6:33 AM said:
November 14, 2012
at 3:21 PM said:
Put in a 9x13 baking dish...
Meatball Sub Casserole
November 12, 2012
at 1:34 PM said:
Meatball Sub casserole:
1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 t. Italian seasoning
1/4 t. pepper
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1-lb. pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
28-oz. jar pasta sauce (or marinara)
1 c. water
Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an un-greased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside.
Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce (or marinara) and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serves 4.
******I only added 1/2 cup of water not the entire 1 cup as it says and I cut my Italian bread a bit thicker than the 1 inch it said, I was worried with adding water that it would get soggy? So, omit 1/2cup of the water and make the bread a bit thicker and your golden! I also added parmesan cheese, just a few handfuls... I really liked how mine turned out ;)
September 22, 2012
at 12:49 PM said:
Grandma and Grandpa's recipe. Perfect for the cold and flu season!!!
August 4, 2012
at 8:52 AM said:
Brown chicken with cooking oil in a pot on the stove. When it's nice and brown, take the chicken out and add a ton of onions to the cooking oil and chicken drippings. Five or six onions wouldn't be too much.... When the onions are nice and brown, put the chicken back in. Cook for a few hours, adding just a bit of water occasionally, until the onions have liquified into a gravy. C'est magnifique!
July 25, 2012
at 5:34 AM said:
When making any chocolate cake or brownie recipe I recommend using butter and cocoa powder instead of butter and flour when preparing the pan. It creates a nicer look and a richer taste with that extra bit of cocoa powder!
July 22, 2012
at 10:45 AM said:
1 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2.Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
3.In a large saucepan, melt 1 cup butter.
4.Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
5.Beat in 2/3 cup cocoa, 1 cup all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
6.Spread batter into prepared pan.
7.Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do Not Overcook.
There are currently no comments.