*~*~  Edwina's Bipolar Depression Support  ~*~*

 

  

Welcome to Edwina's Bipolar Depression site.  We started this site in March, 2006 and many of us came over from the old DBSA chat after it became uninhabitable due to turmoil.  Though we started small, Edwina's has steadily grown, until it is now we feel the best Bipolar/Depression site on the internet.  

We have members from the United States, Canada,  U.K., Australia, New Zealand, South Africa,  Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, India, and other places worldwide.  Some of our members have even met here and subsequently gotten married!

We are constantly striving to improve our site by adding more resources and interesting items.  Please be informed, no one here is a licensed therapist or psychiatrist.....so any advice or guidance you receive here is from personal experience only.  The site is for informational and entertainment purposes only.  If you are in need of mental health care, please consult a professional.

Unlike many other bipolar and depression related sites, we have very few posted rules here.  We expect people to treat others as they expect to be treated.  It works fine 95% of the time.  The other 5%.....well.......you may not want to go there, ok? 

Please be aware that you must be registered to use both the Message Board and Chat Room.  This is to prevent spammers and trolls.  We are committed to keeping Edwina's safe for our members.   Links to register for both Chat and Message board are on the Chat page.

Enjoy your stay and tell your friends.  Thanks for stopping by.

And no, the girl in the banner at the top of the page is nobody from here......just a generic stock photo of someone who we thought was beautiful but rather sad.

 

Please remember, our chat room is not always monitored and we are not responsible for content.  We do, however, reserve the right to terminate chat privileges of those who cause trouble.  If this is an emergency or you need immediate assistance, please call your mental health care provider or 1-800-273-TALK

Questions and comments can be sent to bipolar.depression@yahoo.com

 

Sorry, your browser is not Java enabled, please visit our java support pages